My profile

Name: JianHao
D.O.B:May28 1993
hate: Human(dogs)
Horoscope: gemini
Love: her



Last Time - Secondhand Serenade




Like

  • Her
  • basketball
  • All my brothers
  • Money (:
  • tortoise
  • hate

  • human(dogs)
  • smokers
  • flirts
  • maybe my mum xD
  • TagBoard

    Tagboard... cbox recommended....

    Links

  • xxx
  • xxx
  • xxx


  • Archives



    Brush Credits

  • Yanagi-san
  • lilbrokenangel


  • Credits
  • Yen
  • Software - Photoshop PSCS2


  • Friday, January 8, 2010





    i think i m dulan, damn dulan, very dulan, very very dulan...
    AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    shouldnt be there
    see till wat i don like
    damn angry ah!
    sian
    why does this kind of shit always happens to me so many time?
    isit my bloody fault?
    damn suay man CB
    why?
    always been hoping to start over again with you
    but now.. its further haiz

    in that picture i would say that i m truly happy

    baby i miss you
    don do this to me ):



    Show me wats love @ 6:29 AM :))